Subdividing your land




Justin Peel

If you want to subdivide your land you will need development approval from your local council. Generally, a subdivision will require input from a town planner and civil engineer to provide the necessary reports and design services for the created lots. Luckily, DP+A can usually offer both, thus reducing costs. After approval and construction, a surveyor can then be engaged to complete the final survey plan to provide for title registration.